Free the V-Bucks
Guide on how to get free V-Bucks
Tips for getting V-Bucks fast and easily
Follow these simple tips to ensure the best V-Buck income. Making it easier for you to farm V-Bucks.
- You can replace one Daily Quest each day.
- Use the Daily Quests chart to determine if your Daily Quest is worth keeping!
- Daily Destroy Quest can be done by your teammates but in Husk Extermination Quest you need to damage the slain husks.
- Remember to look your minimap for yellow exclamation marks when searching for Daily Destroy objects.
- Beginning of the “Save the World” grants high income of V-Bucks. Side Quests/Challenges will eventually be finished.
- Events are usually very fast source of V-Bucks. Single events have awarded as much as 800 V-Bucks from event’s quests.
- Events reward you with event specific Llamas and the items are usable in Collection Book leveling.
- Storm Shield Defenses and forest areas should be avoided for most of the Daily Destroy quests.
- Try to complete as many V-Buck rewarding tasks as possible at the same time.
- Progressing in the main questline unlocks new areas to find more Timed Missions.
- Login every day to get the Daily Login Reward as rewa include 10 000 V-Bucks in 336 days.
- Timed Missions have a reward claim cap of three in 24h and the missions change every six hours.
- Current V-Buck rewarded Timed Missions (if any) can be seen on top of the home page.
- You can see all current Timed Missions on the Timed Missions page, provided by Storm Shield One.
- Check out Whitesushi’s Fortnite Loadout – Google Sheets for general tips and other great info!
- View Extras for today’s Battle Royale item store with current weekly challenges and more!
Share your tips, feedback, suggestions and wisdom concerning the website and discuss about Fortnite on the Discord server!