Free the V-Bucks
Guide on how to get free V-Bucks
Tips for getting V-Bucks fast and easily
Follow these simple tips to ensure the best V-Buck income. Making it easier for you to farm V-Bucks.
- You can replace one Daily Quest each day.
- Use the Daily Quests chart to determine if your Daily Quest is worth keeping!
- Daily Destroy Quest can be done by your teammates but in Husk Extermination Quest you need to damage the slain husks.
- Remember to look your minimap for yellow exclamation marks when searching for Daily Destroy objects.
- Beginning of the “Save the World” grants high income of V-Bucks. Side Quests/Challenges will eventually be finished.
- Storm Shield Defenses and forest areas should be avoided for most of the Daily Destroy quests.
- Try to complete as many V-Buck rewarding tasks as possible at the same time.
- Progressing in the main questline unlocks new areas to find more Timed Missions.
- Login every day to get the Daily Login Reward as rewards include 10,000 V-Bucks in 336 days.
- Timed Missions change every 24 hours and can be completed once for the bonus reward.
- Current V-Buck rewarded Timed Missions (if any) can be seen on top of the home page.
- You can see all current Timed Missions on the Timed Missions page.
- There are a few types of Timed Missions but only Mini-Boss missions can reward V-Bucks.
- View Extras for today’s Battle Royale item store with current weekly challenges and more!
- Find out how much V-Bucks you can earn in Save the World!
Share your tips, feedback, suggestions and wisdom concerning the website and discuss about Fortnite on the Discord server!