Free the V-Bucks
Guide to earn free V-Bucks by playing
Tips for getting V-Bucks fast and easily
Follow these simple tips to ensure the best V-Buck income. Making it easier for you to farm V-Bucks.
- You can switch one Daily Quest each day by abandoning it.
- Use the Daily Quests chart to determine if your Daily Quest is worth keeping!
- Daily Destroy Quest can be done by your teammates but in Husk Extermination Quest you need to damage the slain husks.
- Remember to look your minimap for yellow exclamation marks when searching for Daily Destroy objects.
- Beginning of the “Save the World” grants high income of V-Bucks. Side Quests/Challenges will eventually be finished.
- Events are usually very fast source of V-Bucks. Single events have awarded as much as 800 V-Bucks from event’s quests.
- Events reward you with event specific Llamas and the items are usable in Collection Book leveling.
- Storm Shield Defenses and forest areas should be avoided for most of the Daily Destroy quests.
- Try to complete as many V-Buck rewarding tasks as possible at the same time.
- Progressing in the main questline unlocks new areas to find more Timed Missions.
- Login every day to get the Daily Login Reward as they include a lot of V-Bucks.
- Timed Missions have a reward claim cap of three in 24h and the missions change every six hours.
- Current V-Buck rewarded Timed Missions (if any) and Save the World’s Daily Llama can be seen on top of the home page.
- You can see all current Timed Missions on the Timed Missions page, provided by Storm Shield One.
- Check out Whitesushi’s Fortnite Loadout – Google Sheets for more tips and other great info!
Share your tips, feedback, suggestions and wisdom concerning the website and discuss about Fortnite on the Discord server!